Thursday, 23 June 2016

Do you want to move your FTTP Openreach modem to a new location in your house? I did and this is some help for you.

This request is called an ONT Shift Request and you will need to take a note of the serial number on your Modem.

Phone up BT and they should take a note of your reason for the request and description of the new location.